A registered dietitian is qualified to modify health condition through science of food; through scientific-based information, we help you manage conditions which include, but not limited to, weight management, diabetes (type 1 and type 2), high blood pressure, heart conditions, kidney conditions etc. We are also experts on health and nutritional education such as breastfeeding education, nutrition during pregnancy, sports nutrition and general healthy eating. A dietitian is qualified with food service; it includes menu planning, recipe adaptation, HACCP auditing and kitchen staff education.
You Should See A Dietitian If You….
- Want to lose weight healthily.
- Have diabetes — even if you’re on medication.
- Have high blood pressure, cholesterol, LDL, TG, uric acid (gout) etc.
- Think you have food allergy or intolerance.
- Have hypothyroidism/Hashimoto
- Have PCOS and struggle to fall pregnant.
- Are preparing to have a baby.
- Have got a heartburn or reflux.
- Want to eat right and improve your sports performance.
- Have anaemia.
- Can’t stop having inflammation.